Wisconsin Has Three $50,000 Powerball Winners - ONE TICKET PURCHASED IN MAUSTON!
MADISON - Wisconsin had three lucky players from the Saturday, September 9, Powerball drawing who each won $50,000. The winning numbers from the drawing were 6, 20, 29, 57 and 59. The Powerball was 22, and the Power Play number was 2.
The lucky players purchased their tickets at:
· Mega Holiday at 3314 East Hamilton Avenue in Eau Claire
· Lions Quick Mart at 1620 Highway 14 West in Janesville
· Kwik Trip at 611 Gateway Avenue in Mauston
Winners at all prize levels have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes.
The next Powerball drawing will be Wednesday, September 13. The estimated jackpot is $115 million ($74.1 million cash).
How to Play
Tickets must be purchased by 9 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday to be included in the drawing:
· Each ticket costs $2 per play
· Choose five different numbers 1 to 69 and one Powerball number 1 to 26
· Sign your ticket and check it as soon as possible to avoid missing out on any prize you may have won
While the jackpot gets the most attention, there are other prizes to be won in Powerball. Prizes range from $4 for matching just the Powerball to $1 million for matching all five numbers (but not the Powerball).
For an extra $1 per play, you can choose Power Play to increase your non-jackpot winnings which will be multiplied by the drawing's Power Play number. For example, if your prize is $50,000 and the Power Play number is 5, you win $250,000 just by adding Power Play. The $1 million prize automatically becomes $2 million with Power Play.
Please support the Messenger of Juneau County by subscribing today!